Friday, October 24, 2008

An open letter to the people of Pennsylvania

I'm writing to you today, as Archbald is on my mind after hearing Pennsylvania discussed so much in the upcoming election. The newscasters all seem to say "What will the people of Pennsylvania do? Who will they vote to send to the White House?" I don't understand their confusion. I don't understand how they could have any doubt as to the intentions of the faithful citizens of your state. As a resident of Oregon--one of the most atheistic states in the nation--I was overjoyed to walk into a cafe on your Main street and see photos of the sacred heart of Jesus prominently displayed. The love of our savior in Archbald is unashamedly part of the very fabric of who you are. I only hope my children will one day get to visit and experience your rare example.

Please pray for the people of Oregon. They are in darkness and will no doubt vote to give our precious five electoral votes to a man who walks with abortionists, terrorists, Marxists, and people who hate our flag. A man who vows to keep killing children--unborn, and newly born. May Almighty God have mercy on our land!

I know the prayers of the good people of Archbald and Scranton are stronger than the enemy. I know truth and light will win in the end. But with your hearts and love for Jesus, the rest of the country may just get one more chance on earth we don't deserve...a President who loves God and His word.

Thank you so much for your beautiful state. I am with you in spirit as we hold hands across the nation on our knees for life.

No comments: