Thursday, May 17, 2007

Go Melinda Doolittle!

I just can't believe it. I know, I know this has no doubt been already blogged to death, but really. How could they dump Melinda Doolittle on American Idol? I rarely tuned in...really! But, the few times I caught her tunes, I actually agreed with Simon...she has it. So why did twenty million people decide to vote her off? Can we really believe the network? Hmmm. I guess what really worries me is the thought that these same people may be voting for our next president. Let's just hope without sequins and a back up band...they just won't bother. In the meantime... you go Melinda....you're gonna be a star!

1 comment:

Constance said...

Yeah, I was stunned too! I really don't care now who wins AI. Personally, I think she will be a big star without benefitting AI. We saw Chris Daughtry last Sat in concert and he has done better than the 2 that were in the season finale last year!
Connie